Signs your best guy/girl friend may actually have a thing for you
Has your best (opposite sex) friend falling for you? Here are some of the main signs to watch for to know for sure:
1. Watch the Body Language – Their words may not give them away but it’s likely their body language will. Are they touchy? Do they give nervous around you? Do they like to be physically close to you? Does their eye contact linger?
2. Are They Always ‘There’ For You – Always available? Ready to help you or spend time with you at the drop of a hat?
3. Alone Time – How are they about spending time alone with you? Do they avoid it or look for excuses to do things with you alone? This is a sign.
4. Praise – Do they praise you and compliment you a lot? That is definitely a sign of positive feelings.
5. Time – Do they look for ways to spend as much as time with you as possible? Are they always looking for reasons to spend time with you? (do homework together, ask for a ride somewhere, get dinner, etc.)