5 Surefire Signs That Someone Likes You More Than a Friend
1. They stand closer than the average friend – Someone that likes you will try to get as physically close to you as they can. It’s subconcious. They might not even be realizing they are doing it. But, if they are always in your space, that’s probably why.
2. Mirroring – someone who likes you will mirror your body language. If you have your legs crossed, they’ll cross theirs the same way. If you are leaning forward, they’ll lean forward, etc. You get the idea. It shows they are paying attention and subconsciously trying to relate to you.
3. They will keep you in their line of sight – For example, if you’re at a party or at school and it feels like no matter where you go this person can still see you and is aware of you…. that’s a sign.
4. They smile a lot – If when they’re talking to you they smile a lot and keep smiling after you’ve changed subjects, they like you.
5. They check your reaction after a joke or controversial comment – In a group if when they make a comment or say something funny if they look at you immediately to see your reaction, it’s a sign that they care a lot about what you think about them.