Is He a Player? Or is It Real Love?
9 Signs Your Guy is a Player
1. He Has a Reputation of Being a Player – If you’ve heard he’s that way, it’s probably for a reason.
2. His Intentions Are Unclear – Is it hard to quantify your relationship? Is he hesitant to call you a girlfriend or even admit that you’re dating? But, are you not really friends either? Hmmm…..
3. Nothing Formal – If he doesn’t really spend any money on you, as in, no more than a couple bucks on a shake, this is not a good sign. Does he avoid any real dates? This is also a red flag that he sees it as nothing more than a casual relationship, nothing serious.
4. He Texts But Doesn’t Really Call – He doesn’t seem to care to hear your voice or make a real, personal connection with you. He only texts to flirt and line up a late night hang out. Red flag.
5. He Avoids Any Form of Affection in Public – If he won’t hold your hand or have any form of PDA around you in public, he’s keeping his options open.
6. Texting and Flirting is a Game – Is he always on his phone, smiling while he’s messaging other girls? Does he enjoy flirting with girls that like him even if he doens’t really like them? If he’ll do it to someone else, he’ll do it to you.
7. He Avoids Talking About the Future – If he’s a player he will avoid any talk about the future that might tie him down or make him seem at all committed to you. He will avoid any conversation about the future like the plague.
8. He’s not Interested in Meeting Your Friends or Family – He’s not interested because he isn’t committed to you or interested in the people and relationships you have.
9. He Only Comes Around at Night – He’s not interested in doing fun things during the day or spending a lot of quality time, but comes around late at night. He may have multiple excuses for why this is, but the bottom line is, he’s only looking for one thing. He may also be trying to avoid being seen with a girl during the day to avoid the possibility of scaring off other prospects.