11 Body Language Clues That Someone Likes You
1. Back Straightening – A person straightens their back when they feel happy. So, if someone does it around you, it’s a clue that they feel happy around you 🙂
2. Eyebrow Raising – If someone quickly raises they’re eyebrows when they say hi to you, it’s a sign that they have positive feelings about you.
3. Body Language Mirroring – Do they mirror your body language? Your legs are crossed, they cross theirs. You scratch your head, they scratch theirs. You get the idea.
4. Pupil Dilation – A person’s pupils will dilate when they something or someone they like. It may be hard to notice it, without being close to them. But, if you can get close enough to tell, it’s a sign.
5. Longer Than Usual Gaze – If they seem to stare at you longer than usual and their gaze lingers, that’s a sign.
6. Lingering Smile – Does their smile last a little longer than the average friend? Are they extra smiley around you?
7. Pointing Feet – Pay attention to where their feet are pointed. People point their feet in the direction of their interest.
8. Watch the Smile – When this person smiles, watch their eyes, if the muscles around their eyes are engaged with the smile, it’s genuine and not fake.
9. Facing You – If they are facing you with their body even when talking to someone else or engaged in doing something else, that’s a sign. Do they seem to be consistently facing you?
10. Eye Contact – Eye contact is one of the biggest signs of attraction. If someone makes a lot of eye contact, that’s a sign.
11. Touching – Someone who likes you will find excuses to touch you, elbow, shoulder, hair, leg, anything. Even if it isn’t done in a flirty way, it means something.